Friday, September 26, 2008

Blank

It's one of those days. It wasn't supposed to be, but it is. It's a day when I watch an old movie and get nostalgic. It's a day when I watch a plane take off and wonder where they're going. It's a day where driving the freeway until you run out of road is an ever attractive option. It's a day where no amount of aspirin can cure the pain. It's a day where even if I don't say a word, my dog can sense something is wrong. It's a day when nothing sounds good for lunch. It's a day where I see everything, yet feel nothing. It's a day where I feel every moment of my close to 43 years of age. It's also my busiest day of the week, working split shifts on traffic, then going over to call the game of the week. It's a good day to be busy. Otherwise, I might become lost in thought. Today, that's the most dangerous place to be.

No comments: