Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunny Skies

Please forgive the "post-less" days. I was signing in with the wrong User Name. Ever since 12/3/07, I've had to make many changes to things (e.g. monetary accounts), so I've got a lot of different User Names and passwords floating out there. I guess I'm so good at creating them that I can't keep them all straight. Then again, I was able to check the number of times the blog has been accessed (38) and realize that if I miss a day it's not going to make my huge readership collapse in grief.

Five days left until my non-compete expires and my mood is up. Not necessarily because I have a big money gig waiting for me, but that I survived it. The norm is that someone with a non-compete clause must completely change their life, pack their things, and go to their next destination. The company that holds the non-compete over them essentially controls their life, even after they stop working. This hasn't happened to me. I've come through the six months unscathed and that's done wonders for morale. Step One (survive the non-com) is complete. Step two is Revenge. The saying is that revenge is a dish best served cold, and while I have no idea what that means, I hope that my re-appearance in the market causes chills of fear for those that decided to send me packing. Nothing would make me happier.

I don't expect to accomplish Step Two immediately. Sometimes the things you wish for the most take the longest to arrive. I can wait it out. Six months was nothing. I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish Step Two. Should be fun.

No comments: